Still Spirits Top Shelf Ruby Port Home Brew Flavouring Essence
Top Shelf Spirits has been developed as a range of flavourings for your homemade distilled spirit, inspired by spirits all over the world. Each flavouring is beautifully presented in 50 ml bottles and labelled individually to hint at the commercial spirit style they emulate.
No matter your tipple of choice you’re covered; from Absinthe, Brandy, Rum, Bourbon, Vodka, Gin, Port, Whiskey and Tequila.
They couldn’t be simpler to make!
- Shake the 50 ml bottle well before use
- Follow the individual instructions on the back of the bottle when mixing with neutral homemade distilled spirit
- Rinse out any remaining flavouring from the 50 ml bottle with some of the alcohol
- Shake the finished product bottle well
- Leave for 24-48 hours
- Enjoy, store for later, or give away as a great gift idea!
A velvety ruby style port, with great elegance and perfume and a velvety texture. Best served at 12-16C.
Shake well before use.
Dissolve a packet of Still Spirits Liqueur Base B in 1 bottle (750 ml) of red wine (Merlot).
Add this essence and 770 ml of 40% ABV distilled spirit or vodka.
Top up to 2.25 L (76 US fl oz) with water.
Add sugar to taste if a sweeter port is desired.
Makes 3x 750mL bottles.